What are some signs that a couple may need professional help with their sexual relationship?

Signs include ongoing sexual dissatisfaction, unresolved sexual issues, or significant distress related to sexual matters. Seeking professional help from a sex therapist or counselor is advisable.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.